The Lithuanian Football Federation is looking for a reliable partner to implement football infrastructure projects and invites to submit offers for supply of artificial turf.
As part of implementing it’s strategy “Towards 2020 – Growing Lithuanian Football” the Lithuanian Football Federation is planning to install:
• 20 pcs. small artificial turf pitches (1.000 square meters each);
• 120 pcs. very small artificial turf pitches (100 square meters each).
We are looking for reliable partner to implement our strategical football infrastructure projects together and are inviting to submit offers for supply of artificial turf.
The partner is expected to share technical knowledge in selecting, installing and maintaining artificial turf; supply artificial turf at competitive conditions; provide warranty service.
Mutually beneficial relationships, including sponsorship framework, not only sales, are our preference as well. We will also support partner’s marketing efforts in Lithuanian artificial turf market taking part in marketing activities if needed.
Lithuanian Football Federation invites you to express your interest until the 12th of May 2017. Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Technical specification (as guidance):
• Material: 3/8” tufted sand filled synthetic grass carpet, straight stitch pattern
• Yarn type: 100% PE fibrillated yarn or straight monofilament, UV resistant, 8.800/1 dTex (or better), 100 microns (or better)
• Yarn quality: Free of lead and cadmium
• Colour of field: Green
• Colour of lining: White / yellow
• Primary backing: 100% PP with fibre locked fleece or woven, black, UV stabilized, weight 140 – 240 g/m²
• Secondary backing: Latex compound with a base of SBR or butadiene styrene, with drainage holes, weight 900 – 1000 g/m²
• Water permeability: ± 60 liter/m²/min (unfilled)
• Pile height: 20 – 25 mm
• Face weight: 900 – 1100 g/m²
• Total weight: 2000 – 2300 g/m²
• Number of tufts per m²: 12.500 – 25.000
• Stabilizing infill: Silica sand, gradation 0,5 – 1,0 mm, 80% round shaped, 20 – 26 kg per m²
• UV stability: Meets DIN 53387 Standard
• Colour fastness: Xenon test: blue-scale >7, grey-scale >4
• Roll width: not less than 400 cm
• Roll length: as required
• Application: Multifunctional play areas